- We will arrange a mutually convenient appointment to visit your property to advise you of a rental valuation and any further advice you may require on letting your property. We will supply you with a copy of our management agreement for your perusal.
- On receipt of your valued instructions to manage your property, we would re-visit your property to take photographs of the interior and exterior of the property together with full particulars of the accommodation.
- The property would then be marketed extensively, advertised in the Derby Evening Telegraph and other appropriate publications and the particulars displayed in our property window.
- Accompanied viewings are arranged where we will provide the prospective tenants with a detailed application form for completion.
- On receipt of a tenancy application form, we will apply for references from the prospective tenant’s current Landlord/Lending Organisation, Employers and Bank. Credit referencing will also be undertaken utilising our extensive online and database information.
- Subject to the references being in order, the necessary legal documents will be prepared and a handover will be arranged with the tenant/s where the documents will be signed and witnessed. A full detailed inventory will be taken where necessary.
- During the tenancy we will carry out regular inspections of your property and report to you where necessary. We can also arrange for gas appliances to be serviced, checked and a certificate issued by our corgi registered plumber. Where the property is furnished including electrical appliances it is necessary for these to be PAT tested and a certificate issued.
- Small repairs can be dealt with by our own Contractors, however we will obtain quotes where substantial repairs are required and submit these for your approval.